Hotel Savings Card
- One savings card per user account.
- NO activation costs, NO blackout dates, NO timeshares, NO hidden fees.
- Claim your $200 hotel savings card in over 1,000,000 hotels and resorts worldwide.
- Click here to activate the code of your $200 hotel savings card then register for an account.
- Once the account is confirmed you would be able to use the voucher and see the participating hotels. You would need to activate the code here.
- Reservations booked on the website cannot be changed or modified once booked.
- No minimum stay is required. You can stay for a minimum of 1 night or the maximum nights allowed for the chosen hotel.
- A non-activated savings code is fully transferable. Once activated, a savings code cannot be transferred, and personal information cannot be changed.
Click here to fill out the form and claim your $200 hotel savings card.
- To use your savings dollars, you must activate them by entering the code in your welcome email.
- Visit: savings.bookvipplus.com (“Website”) to activate the code.
- When making a reservation on the Website, you will see the retail price reduced by the Savings. You will pay the reduced price displayed to complete your reservation.
- After you book and pay for your reservation, the dollar amount of the savings will be deducted from your Savings Bank. The dollars remaining in your Savings Bank can be used for other reservations until your Savings Bank balance is zero.
- Once a reservation is booked and paid for, it cannot be changed or modified, but it may be canceled if permitted under the Product Terms. Canceled reservations may incur a cancellation fee.
- You are responsible for paying for any costs not included in the product price, such as government taxes and fees imposed by providers.
- Savings codes will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged, or expired.
- You can give your savings code to friends or family before activation, but once activated, only the person on the account can use the savings